Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The story of RM18.61










Last week, my friend complaint to me about his colleagues.
A very interesting story :)

The story go like this:
They organized a farewell lunch to their colleagues who going to leave the company soon.
They agreed to share the bill equally.
In the restaurant, everybody ordered they meal at a price about RM15+.
My friend, ordered a salmon set cost about RM30+.

OK, that's only the front part of it.
Oh yea, my friend actually paid for the bill (since he is the manager).

After go back to the office, as usual, one of them worked on the receipt to calculate the amount to pay to my friend.
I think they did notice the big price gap :-p (But you know, just cant comment anything, since no body mentioned earlier that you cant order "a bit" expensive one, you see! But i think if you are a considerate person, you will order one with a average price right, would you?)
Here is the Amount per pax --> RM 18.61

Alright, now I'm asking you guys. If you are one of them, how much you gonna pay back to friend?
RM18.60? RM18.65? RM18.70????
I don't know, but for myself, I will pay RM18.60. Even I'm the one who paid the bill, I'm going to ask my colleagues: hey, just pay me RM18.60 will do.
I'm not rich, but it just doesn't make sense to ask people pay you the extra RM0.01 (which equal to one cent). In some cases, you might still need to find another 4 cents to give the changes. Why troubles yourself?
So what is your answer????

What actually my friend complaint to me is his colleagues are so CALCULATIVE.
I'm sure you all know what's the word means, right? When you say a person is very calculative, you know he/she is just......"calculative" :-p
My friend was not satisfied with the RM18.60 being paid to him. He actually stressed to me that they should pay him RM18.65 or just RM18.70.
Oh gosh!!!!! What a calculative guy, is a GUY!!!

What you think???
I cant stand it, seriously!

1 comment:

baby said...

Totally agree...
Let's dun care guys or ladies,
please, dun be too calculative...